Price for bees 2019

Mary Celley

Jan 17, 2019, 3:15:36 PM1/17/19
to madbees
I will start getting deliveries at the end of March.  I usually go until first week of May for package bees.  In past 3lb packages have been very generous.  Ranging between 3 and half pounds to 4lbs. Nice mated queens.  Nucs start middle of April.  They will be 5 frames of bees, brood, pollen, honey.  I will also have some mid May.  They will come in a reusable box with great ventilation, easy to feed if needed. No deposit.  You keep for splits or swarm catcher.  10 frames splits will be ready Mid May.  Bees, brood, honey, pollen frames, top cover, bottom board and 6 5/8 box.  The weather is crazy everywhere.  Delivery dates depend upon weather.  Hopefully, we get some type of normalcy soon.  Pick ups are at my farm in Brooklyn, WI . 13 miles southeast of Madison, 6 miles from Oregon, Stoughton, Evansville.  3lb package with mated queen is $140.00.  5 frame nuc with box no deposit on box is 190.00. 10 frame split includes bees, box, bottom board, cover 275.00   Classes will start in Pavilion on my farm and end up in bee yard going through bee hives.  Lunch will be served and however long it takes everyone to get a full grasp of what is going on inside the hive, how to make splits, how to spot queen, eggs, etc will be on demonstration.  90.00.  I would think a half a day to 3/4 of a day to plan for.  Check bees when you can.  I have a feeling bees are going to be in high demand and short supply this year.  You can contact me at  608-575-2249.  Starting to take orders now.  Mary

Michael Haeger

Jan 17, 2019, 4:52:11 PM1/17/19
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mary , two packages , one Nuc for me please . What do you need from me ? Thanks . MH

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 14:15 'Mary Celley' via madbees <mad...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
[...]

Mary Celley

Feb 18, 2019, 3:59:22 PM2/18/19
to madbees
People are wondering if I am still taking orders.  I am and are asking for full deposits at this time.  It will be upon us before we know it.  Mary

Tom Borchardt

Feb 18, 2019, 4:03:02 PM2/18/19
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mary-

I am out of town this week but will get my deposit to you next week.  I will take 25 packages, how much do you need for deposit?

Tom B

Mary Celley

Feb 18, 2019, 5:40:57 PM2/18/19
to madbees
Hi Tom, no worries.

Jason Cleereman

Mar 14, 2019, 6:11:27 PM3/14/19
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mary,

I am going to send a check for 2 nucs, but wondered if you are using Venmo?

Sincerely,

Jason

Jason T. Cleereman, Esq.
CLEEREMAN LAW OFFICE
1039 South 5th Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53204-1734

This is a transmission and/or any attached document or file from Cleereman Law Office and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, and protected by the attorney-client privilege or attorney work product privileges. If you are not the intended addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please destroy it and any attachments and contact us immediately at (414) 276-3345.  The sender is not liable for any use or misuse contrary to these directions. Attorney-Client Privilege is asserted in ALL electronic transmissions.

Warning: Unless you have a signed engagement letter with me, you should not consider information contained herein as legal advice and you should check with your own counsel before relying on this message. I am unable to provide reliable legal information without a full consultation.  Such information is not intended to create an attorney client relationship.

Mary Celley

Mar 15, 2019, 2:32:20 PM3/15/19
to madbees
Hi Jason, give me a call. Do not use Venom.  I don't even know what it is?  Thanks Kurt for letting me know I typed in my wrong phone number.  It is 608-575-2449.  Best to call or text because some have said I have not answered emails.  So, again, if you need bees let me know soon.  First delivery is just a few days away.  Mary

Joshua Schmidt

Mar 17, 2019, 12:56:16 PM3/17/19
to madbees
Mary,

I am hoping to start beekeeping this year in Sun Prairie. Do you still have a 5 frame nuc with box available or are they all accounted for?

Mary Celley

Mar 17, 2019, 1:20:47 PM3/17/19
to madbees
Hi Joshua, yes, you can still get some from me.  Call me at 608-575-2449.  I will be in my bee yard but should hear phone.  Mary

mike yohn

Mar 23, 2019, 1:38:31 PM3/23/19
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Mary do you still have bees or is it to late to get some. Found out today lot of food but bees all dead

Mary Celley

Mar 23, 2019, 6:39:44 PM3/23/19
to madbees
Hi Mike, yes, I ordered some extras. Call me at 608-575-2449  Mary