hive winter cover for sale

Mark Evans

Sep 24, 2020, 11:09:46 AM9/24/20
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Attached is a photo of a winter cover I have for sale for $15.
It has a sloped. aluminum top with foil covered foam insulation on the inside and a small vent on one end.
The design is to allow ventilation but should any condensation form, it would be directed to the sides of the hive.
It's one of several I've made & I don't need it this year and don't want to store it so thought I'd sell it to someone who would like to try it.
Phone, if interested...  Mark 608-576-4065
winter cover for sale.jpg

Jeff Steinhauer

Sep 24, 2020, 12:29:19 PM9/24/20
to madbees
Hello Mark,
Are these for 10 frame boxes? Is it only this one that you don't need?
Thank you,
Jeff S.

Mark Evans

Sep 24, 2020, 2:58:31 PM9/24/20