club extractor

h. adam steinberg

Oct 14, 2018, 11:25:06 AM10/14/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Do we still have a club extractor? Looking at the web site the reservation calendar is empty, and I cannot get a response from Sarah to reserve it. If we no longer have this extractor them we should take it off the web site.

Thanks,

Adam

Paul Zelenski

Oct 14, 2018, 4:44:34 PM10/14/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com
We do and Sarah should still managing it

BETSY TRUE

Oct 14, 2018, 4:46:51 PM10/14/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com
We’re on the west side. Not south. But all the same.....

Oct 15, 2018, 2:11:00 PM10/15/18
to madbees
Try Capital Bee. $15.00 for all the equipment and Stacy might deliver as she comes to Madison often.

h. adam steinberg

Oct 15, 2018, 2:12:23 PM10/15/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com
15 dollars is a good deal! Thank you Capitol Bee.

Sarah did contact me and I am setup to use the club's extractor.

Matt H

Oct 15, 2018, 5:25:59 PM10/15/18
to madbees
FYI. If you go with Capitol Bee Supply...spring the extra $10 for the powered extractor + hot knife. The base $15 extractor is hand crank with a cold knife, while the powered plus hot knife is $25. If you have more than 1 super to process, trust me your wrists will thank you. It's also MUCH faster.

~Matt