I should have 6 or 7 nucs available on Sunday or Monday

Mary Celley

May 16, 2018, 5:26:46 PM5/16/18
to madbees
I have 6 or 7 5 frame nucs laying queen, brood, honey for sale Sunday.  Call 608-575-2449 if interested.  Mary

Mary Celley

May 17, 2018, 11:54:07 AM5/17/18
to madbees
Had 12 have four left now.

Paul Zelenski

May 17, 2018, 4:37:03 PM5/17/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com

I will also have nucs available for those that decided late or whatever reason you might need a nuc on late notice. I will have a few nucs made with Saskatraz queens available in a couple weeks when the first brood emerges and more nucs with local queens available in about a month once the queens are mated and laying.

BETSY TRUE

May 17, 2018, 5:18:06 PM5/17/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com
What are you charging for a nice?

May 17, 2018, 10:58:43 PM5/17/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com

$200

May 19, 2018, 10:48:56 PM5/19/18
to madbees
I have two left 175.00.  I also have 2 queens for sale.  Mary  Tuesday they will be ready

BETSY TRUE

May 20, 2018, 8:58:40 AM5/20/18
to Madbees
Mary, what queens are they?

Mary Celley

May 20, 2018, 10:24:50 AM5/20/18
to madbees
I think they are Italians that I have left.  I will look at them tomorrow and see.  Tuesday will be my last day for bees.  I have 2 nucs left.  Rest are spoken for.  Mary

Zac Alexander

May 20, 2018, 12:39:22 PM5/20/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Paul- will you have individual queens available in June? I would take a couple.

Mary Celley

May 22, 2018, 9:32:01 AM5/22/18
to madbees
One nuc left, should be ready Thursday.