Notes on package bee pricing 12/11/2018

lin...@tds.net

Dec 11, 2017, 12:47:54 PM12/11/17
to mad...@googlegroups.com, Stateline Beekeepers Secretary
Capital Bee Supply Columbus wi n5102 Moriah Rd
Package bee season is not far away. We have switched package providers this year and are working with Rozier Apiaries out of Georgia (we liked our previous package provider out of Florida, but some of the queens last year were a little too "hot" for people's liking, so we are going a little further north this year). We are offering 3lb packages with mated queens* for $105. No cage deposit. Pickup location will be Columbus, WI. We are planning for a late April, early May arrival. To obtain more information or to order contact Stacy at Capital Bee Supply 608-444-1493. Sellor wants full payment when placing order.
*Package weights are approximate. Rozier raises Italians and Carniolans. Most queens will be Italians and packages will be marked to indicate queen type.

Mark Gilberts will have California Packages 3lb with queen cage returned for 135.00 early April 2018 Call Mark for details at 608-482-1988.

Other suppliers like Wilbanks, Dadant manager in Watertown Brian will have packages but have not stated pricing. Phil Raines 815-988-3766 will have vsh queens
in 5 frame nucs price unknown.. Dave Stietz 608-558-3156 Gratiot Wi will have 5frame nucs $130.00 no box return. end of April/early may.

John Rogers on Wisconsin Beekeepers Facebook
2018 package bees are up for sale. 2 pound packages are $105. 3 pound packages are $123. Four frame nucs are $125. (May)We will be getting Bees locally from Wisconsin. We will have Georgia and Florida queens. We are expecting delivery dates second weekend of April and throughout April. First come first serve your order will not be placed until paid in full any questions p.m. me or call me at 608-963-8389. Bulk rates will apply.

I expect a number of almond pollinators will have packages and nucs available.

LB Werks have availability left for 100 four frame NUCs for the 2018 spring season. These are made with 2018 mated queens and arrive in Wisconsin around the time the dandelions start blooming. Typically first to second week of May. Pick up only. No delivery.
$115 each. Minimum order of 25 Bancroft Wi Area.
Contact James.hi...@gmail.com for booking details!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155311002573583&set=pcb.1767227239985935&type=3&ifg=1

John Thompson

Dec 11, 2017, 1:53:44 PM12/11/17
to madbees
Is there a deadline for ordering?

lin...@tds.net

Dec 11, 2017, 4:13:04 PM12/11/17
to mad...@googlegroups.com
When suppliers fill order total.  That is the deadline.

Dec 16, 2017, 3:29:15 PM12/16/17
to mad...@googlegroups.com, Stateline Beekeepers Secretary
Mary Celley will have packages and nucs at her place. Call Bee Charmer 608-575-2449 for details.
See Wisconsin Beekeeper Facebook for several other local suppliers and pricing.