Cleaning Flights!

Carrie Williams

Jan 21, 2021, 1:02:16 PM1/21/21
to madbees Dane County Beeks
Well for sure the middle three are alive. I was sure the one on the left was dead weeks ago, but I cracked it open a week ago and found bees. I listened with a stethoscope today and there’s still bees in the outer two. The three in the middle are the hives I was able to get the mite population way down on.
Carrie

IMG_9295.jpg

MARY FLANAGAN

Jan 21, 2021, 1:25:08 PM1/21/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Great! Only 2.5 months to go! Fingers crossed.
> On 01/21/2021 12:01 PM 'Carrie Williams' via madbees <mad...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>

> Well for sure the middle three are alive. I was sure the one on the left was dead weeks ago, but I cracked it open a week ago and found bees. I listened with a stethoscope today and there’s still bees in the outer two. The three in the middle are the hives I was able to get the mite population way down on.
> Carrie
>
> --
>

> Honor, Courage, Commitment, and Sacrifice, a society does not function when these virtues cease to exist.
> Sent from my iPhone

Carrie Williams

Jan 21, 2021, 1:26:40 PM1/21/21
to madbees Dane County Beeks
No kidding, but always good to actually see them alive.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/madbees/1098075052.316899.1611253505448%40connect.xfinity.com.

MARY FLANAGAN

Jan 21, 2021, 1:32:12 PM1/21/21
to mad...@googlegroups.com
For sure. Whenever I go for a listen, my stomach is in knots until I hear the hum.