Ordering from cap bee supply?

John Thompson

Mar 23, 2018, 12:26:29 PM3/23/18
to madbees
Does anyone know how long it takes for an order to be ready for pickup at cap bee supply, especially at the beginning of the busy season like now?
I placed an order last weekend, got an email saying they'd contact me when order was ready, and nothing since.

And nobody picks up the phone, just goes to voicemail.

Thanks!

Paul Zelenski

Mar 23, 2018, 3:04:53 PM3/23/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com

Leave a message; that is unusually long. I’m sure they’re very busy now, but I’d still expect a response by now.

Reenie Van Lanen

Mar 23, 2018, 8:08:06 PM3/23/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com

That is unusual, they have always gotten back to me within a reasonable time.  Maybe they took some time away if their kids are on spring break.

Jo Sommers

Mar 23, 2018, 9:01:49 PM3/23/18
to madbees
I imagine it depends on what is in the order.  I always just call Stacy and leave a message.  They have been very good at getting back to me.  Usually I ask them to meet me at the bee meeting to deliver my order.

John Thompson

Mar 24, 2018, 11:55:07 AM3/24/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Got a call this morning, my stuff is ready except for one of the hive top feeders. That's why the delay.

Paul Zelenski

Mar 24, 2018, 8:29:28 PM3/24/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com

Sounds good, honestly this time of year you probably shouldn’t be using a hive top feeder anyway. A quart jar with holes should be sufficient. The hive top feeders are better in the fall when you are trying to feed much larger quantities