Friend in Fitchburg looking for honey and medical bees!

Marty Van Haren

Sep 17, 2018, 5:45:08 PM9/17/18
to madbees
my friend Tracy has been receiving bee sting therapy for some time. when she could not get bees shipped from her regular supplier in CA she asked me and i’ve been providing her with a few dozen bees once or twice s month.

i will continue to supply her as long as i have bees-or until it gets too cold to open the he hives and break up the group?

i will be selling all my bee equipment in the spring, winter if they die early, and will not be able to give her bees.

looking to hook her up with a beekeeper closer to her for her bees and for her to buy honey from.

is there a map of beekeepers in the area!

Greg V

Sep 17, 2018, 6:02:13 PM9/17/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Well, I am in Fitchburg and could be just near your friend, who knows.
Fitchburg is big.

Joseph Bessetti

Sep 17, 2018, 9:14:42 PM9/17/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com
I work in Fitchburg and keep colonies at my work.  I generally have access to bees during winter with minimal effort.  She's welcome to contact me.

Joe

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

Greg V

Sep 17, 2018, 10:53:27 PM9/17/18
to mad...@googlegroups.com
Surely, between Joe and myself, we could spare few bees.
Depending who is town, who is busy at the moment, and the like situations.

I do not sell honey at the moment; this is not my model of beekeeping.
This year's crop remains to be seen yet.