preliminary agenda for the first Machinekit meetup

Michael Haberler

Jun 17, 2014, 4:32:45 PM6/17/14
to Machinekit Mailing List

Note this is an informal meetup with no hard start/end times, intended
primarily to allow those attending to get to know each other and engage
in free-form discussions.

For those unable to attend in person, we will try to record and live
stream the talks. Details will be provided when available.

For those coming - please let us know when you're planning
to arrive and leave.

Venue:

Tormach LLC
1071 Uniek Drive
Waunakee, WI 53597
http://www.tormach.com/contact.html
timezone: CST - UTC-5

"Emergency" local contact: Jason Penn +1 (608) 239-0415

Fri. June 27:
=============
Those folks are showing up early can meet at the Tormach facility that
afternoon.

7PM Informal group dinner (location to be announced).

Sat. June 28:
=============
General discussion and mingling throughout the day.

3PM Overview of the new trajectory planner - Rob Ellenberg
apx. 45min + 45mins Q&A

6PM Barbecue dinner provided by Tormach

Sun. June 29:
9AM Machinetalk Tutorial - Michael Haberler

11AM Hello World in QtQuickVCP - Alexander Rössler
remote via Skype

Wrap up and head home.

Jesse Robinson

Jun 27, 2014, 3:59:07 PM6/27/14
to machi...@googlegroups.com
Going to see if I can make it Saturday for the talk and maybe dinner and then Sunday. A bit of a hike and need a dog sitter.