Announcements for the Luigi community!

Arash Rouhani Kalleh

Feb 10, 2017, 5:24:20 AM2/10/17
to Luigi, Arash Rouhani
Hi everybody!

Today is my last day at my current day job at VNG Corporation. I'm announcing it here as it will likely affect how much I contribute to the community. 99% of the time I spend contributing to luigi, I do from my working desk.

But I will likely keep contribute to Luigi for fun and learning. Though I suspect I will do less of it.

Also, I currently don't have any employment lined up. If anyone has any ideas for solving the luigi+money=True equation, please feel free to reach out to me on my personal email.

Cheers,
Arash Rouhani

PS. I just released Luigi 2.6.0[1] and I must say it has at least 3 features I have wanted for *so* long. Check it out. :)

[1]: https://github.com/spotify/luigi/releases/tag/2.6.0

Dillon Stadther

Feb 11, 2017, 1:51:24 PM2/11/17
to Luigi, arash....@gmail.com
Arash, best wishes for current adventures and future employment! Thanks so much for your past, present, and future contributions and maintenance to Luigi!

Good luck,
DS