Lucee Lang Forum

Geoff Bowers

Apr 27, 2015, 9:09:53 AM4/27/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
We’ve set up a new forum to better manage ongoing discussion about Lucee internals; hacking on the server itself, language specifications and implementation details.

http://lang.lucee.org

“Lucee Lang” is the home for discussing everything related to the implementation and design of the Lucee programming language and CFML compatibility layer. It will also be the home of the Lucee Technical Advisory Group and its deliberations.

“This is not the support forum you were looking for.”

The “lang” forum is not a support forum. Questions or requests for support using Lucee and CFML should continue to be directed here to the Lucee Google Group.

On the other hand, if you are keen to hack on Lucee server, it's language dialects (Lucee and CFML) or extensions, this new forum is for you.

Geoff Bowers
Daemon | LAS Member

Tom Chiverton

May 14, 2015, 10:49:56 AM5/14/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
On Monday, April 27, 2015 at 2:09:53 PM UTC+1, Geoff Bowers wrote:
We’ve set up a new forum to better manage ongoing discussion about Lucee internals; hacking on the server itself, language specifications and implementation details.

http://lang.lucee.org

“Lucee Lang” is the home for discussing everything related to the implementation and design of the Lucee programming language and CFML compatibility layer. It will also be the home of the Lucee Technical Advisory Group and its deliberations.

And it's also a handy place to follow for release announcements, I notice.

luke insley

Oct 30, 2015, 9:21:14 AM10/30/15
to Lucee
Thanks for the link!