Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Sirajuddin Mohammed

olvasatlan,
2016. ápr. 5. 11:59:532016. 04. 05.
– LoadRunner

Hi Guys..

I have a question, where I'm trying to develop the script for web based application and the flow is very simple where user logged into application and select tab and upload a txt file, and some of popups from application side is not recorded which I client side activities, can you suggest what should be done to handle the client side activities which are not being recorded.

Thanks in Advance.

Nishu BG

olvasatlan,
2016. ápr. 5. 12:07:182016. 04. 05.
– LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
Try using TruClient - Web protocol.

James Pulley

olvasatlan,
2016. ápr. 5. 12:07:222016. 04. 05.
– LoadRunner
GUI Virtual User.   But then you should have already timed this event in functional testing.

If you are recording a transport layer (HTTP) virtual user and the event in question is a Application Layer event (GUI widget presented to the user) and the GUI event triggers no server side communication then you should expect that no events will be recorded.   Foundation skillset: Architecture

Anand Gattu

olvasatlan,
2016. ápr. 5. 12:48:012016. 04. 05.
– LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com

Hi Brother,
Loadrunner is not like ur automation tools like UFT or RFT where every user action (like click or Mouse moments etc...) will be recorded. So, if something is not recorded it doesn't mean that tool is not capturing all the events.

Remember, LR captures traffic between client and server. So most likely for ur last 2 clicks, there is no server request....

From your side u should check if file is getting uploaded / downloaded while replay. It should be fine

Hope above helps....

--
Válasz mindenkinek