Re: Controller showing Failed to call bind function from TrapWSPConnect. The system returned error code 10055

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

timothy ma

未讀,
2016年4月25日 下午5:38:192016/4/25
收件者:LoadRunner
Hi

I tried to search if similar issue had been posted before but nothing found.

I put a script which has been verified successfully with VUGEN and several iterations.

But when it is under load (only 10 users), I keep getting the error:

Error: Failed to call bind function from TrapWSPConnect. The system returned error code 10055.

Do you have any idea?

Great thanks.

James Pulley

未讀,
2016年4月25日 下午5:45:042016/4/25
收件者:LoadRunner
10055 is a sockets out of buffer space message.   Typically occurs in web conditions when you have virtual users with no (or minimal) think time and pacing time pounding the snot out of a web server until either the server or the load generator says, "no more buffer space available.....game over...."

James Pulley
NewCOE/LiteSquare/PerfBytes

timothy ma

未讀,
2016年4月27日 下午5:49:332016/4/27
收件者:LoadRunner
Hi

Thank you the answer.

I try to put the think time on the script but encounter same issue on load generator with this message.

I install load runner agent on some PCs and run using them and there is no issue.

Is there setting we need to consider on load generator machine?

Thanks
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄