Long Island Gutter Cleaning

1 view

mary nigro

May 20, 2019, 4:23:49 PM5/20/19
to Long Island Gutter Cleaning

Cleaning your gutters is a large part of routine home maintenance. It is relatively inexpensive, yet it can save you a lot more money down the road! With full or damaged gutters comes water pouring down your exterior walls, and possibly infiltrating to the interior of your home. Water damage can result in leaks, drywall damage, subfloor rot, electrical damage, and possibly mold. Most insects thrive on moisture and humidity, you should avoid clogged gutters, which can cause a pleasant home for insects around your foundation. Standing water makes mosquitoes grow in numbers. The stagnant water in unclean gutters is a breeding ground for mosquitoes. Clean gutters do not allow mold to grow. The moisture caused when the water does not drain can also cause mildew. Many times the wood rots in the roof and walls. All of this can cause expensive cleaning and repairs to the home.

Gutters and drains fill with water and leak over the plants in a garden. Excess water to the plants cuts off oxygen from them and causes them to die. The excess water also causes diseases in plants such as Crown Rot, Root Rot and damping off.

* Removal and disposal of all debris - Standing water will be pumped out, followed by the removal of all gutter debris using the most effective and safest method possible. This gutter debris goes into our buckets and cleaned up thoroughly before we leave and emptied into your yard debris bin or taken by us.

* Once the gutters are emptied of all the gutter debris we then check for leaks along seams, and clogged downspouts. If there are clogged downspouts or leaks along your gutter line they are taken care of in the appropriate manner.

* After all gutters are cleaned and downspouts are checked, a physical check of brackets and seals is done. To ensure your gutter system is in the best condition possible.