Hackspace Open Day 18th August

Marc Barto

Jul 19, 2013, 7:37:22 AM7/19/13
to london-musi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

As you may know we're having our second Hackspace Open day on Sunday 18th August (last open day: FB) and it would be great to have the Music Hackspace peeps showcasing their work there. I had a quick look at you proposal for Hack The Barbican (sorry I couldn't attend your meeting last night btw), you have listed there some fantastic installations & demo which would be a great addition to the Open Day.

Could we already have a show of hands on who'd be interested in participating?

cheers

Marc

Kacper Ziemianin

Jul 19, 2013, 3:08:09 PM7/19/13
to london-musi...@googlegroups.com
Hey Marc

It sounds cool.
I should be able to show something, possibly my drum robot.

cheers

Marc Barto

Jul 21, 2013, 6:38:24 AM7/21/13
to london-musi...@googlegroups.com
Hey Kacper
Sounds great, I've updated the wiki page, feel free to add more details.

cheers

Marc Barto

Aug 15, 2013, 7:00:54 AM8/15/13
to london-musi...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that the Open Day is this Sunday, I know a lot of you are busy with Hack the Barbican but I hope you will have time to drop by, have a drink with us and possibly bring some devices to play with!
Let me know if you need tables to set up etc.