Babbage upgade

Mark Steward

Jan 4, 2012, 5:58:32 PM1/4/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Babbage is astonishingly still on Karmic Koala, which went out of support in April.  Does anyone mind if I upgrade to the current LTS, Lucid Lynx?  I'll probably do it at the weekend to avoid getting in people's way.

Mark

Sam Cook

Jan 4, 2012, 7:22:56 PM1/4/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Doesn't bother me. If you could ping here when it happens and when it's alive again that would be awesome (and I'm sure you would anyway).

Cheers!

Bad Moek

Jan 4, 2012, 6:13:08 PM1/4/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Who are you Gottverdammte scheisse MANN????

--

Daniel Morgenbrodt ist mein Name. Irgendwelche Vorkommnisse bitte an meine Telefonnummer, weil mittlerweile mein ganzes Netzwerk von 2 aktiven und einem kaputten Laptop gehackt wird Tel:00492116581653!!!! .!!!

Jan 4, 2012, 7:44:53 PM1/4/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
?

--

++++++++++[>+>+++>++
+++++>++++++++++<<<<
-]>>>+++++++.>++++++
+++++.+++..---------
.++++++++++.<<+++.<.

tom

Jan 5, 2012, 5:09:20 AM1/5/12
to London Hackspace
UNSUBSCRIBE

On Jan 4, 11:13 pm, Bad Moek <badm...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Who are you Gottverdammte scheisse MANN????

Mark Steward

Jan 10, 2012, 2:37:24 PM1/10/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

As I was busy at the weekend, this will be tonight. Also, it might not be LTS, depending on feedback.

Mike Harrison

Jan 17, 2012, 6:54:01 AM1/17/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Gritty technical details of drive waveforms etc. towards the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iHTbGsnI8Q

I noticed that the brightest you can get with the various permutations of test modes is only about
50% - not sure if the panel is actually designed to run at 100% due to thermal limtations.

Although I did notice that the red LEDs are set to only about 5mA on the trimmers on the driver
boards, blue & green around 15mA, so some scope for further embrightening for those in posession of
welding masks...