Request to film in the space (progress on my robot)

Zipporobotics

Jun 2, 2013, 4:19:00 PM6/2/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys  :D

As you know i'm progressing with my robot and is getting every day a more serious project.

So i would like to bring in a camera girl and film some of the progress of my project.

The result video will be published on my you tube channel as a documentary about the robot i did ! Just for promotion :D  Non commercial!.

So i would like to ask if i can film on tuesday afternoon.

I will just shoot for one or 2 hours and mainly in the dusty workshop because i will build the new robot base...

Can i?    Anyone don't wanna ?

:D

Zipporobotics

Jun 3, 2013, 2:33:13 PM6/3/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
date changed to friday 7 june

anyone against? :D

Tim Reynolds

Jun 3, 2013, 2:33:42 PM6/3/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
As long as you're not obstructing the entire dusty workshop