[Trustee] Grievance procedure update - Paul Moore

Henry Sands

Dec 14, 2017, 6:14:33 AM12/14/17
to London Hackspace
Dear Members,

We regretfully inform you that Paul Moore has been banned from London Hackspace for a period of 1 year for the following:

Physical Violence and/or Threatening Behaviour

This ban will start on 14/12/2017 00:01 and end on 14/12/2018 00:01

He will no longer be able to access the premises, post on the London Hackspace mailing list or join any of the IRC channels maintained by London Hackspace. We did not take this decision lightly, and it was unanimous.

Physical violence or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated by London Hackspace for any reason.

We request that members refrain from discussing this on the public channels or replying to this thread, if you have any questions or queries regarding this matter, please email trus...@london.hackspace.org.uk.

Regards,
The London Hackspace Trustees