Post awaiting collection

Alex Pounds

Sep 19, 2013, 7:00:35 PM9/19/13
to London Hackspace
Hello,

There are some things in the mailbox awaiting collection. Here is a list:

* Peter Divos: 4 items. 1 A4 box from Germany; 1 small bag from China
(eBay), 2 small jiffy bags.
* Daniel Steen - something from China.
* William Beaufoy - a letter.
* Sam Kelly - a letter, slightly bigger than A5.
* Gabriel Ilori - An A5 letter.

Missed delivery slips:
* Two unlabelled slips from "APC Overnight". One attempt on 9/9/13, one on
11/9/13. No name given. Entering the number into their tracking thing
shows no results.
* R McCartney, dated 3/5/13. This will almost certainly have been
returned-to-sender by now.

And now, for some miscellaneous stuff:
* "Big Blue Support" - something for unit 24 at Cremer Street. I have no
idea why we have this.
* An A5, maroon-red notebook. Kinda battered. Labelled "Development - WERS
Releases 18/01/11".
* A small black spiral-bound reporter's notebook.
* Nick Johnson - a random invoice from China. I'm pretty sure the
miscellaneous DHL slip applies to this too.
* 2 stapled sheets about an "Electric car conversion EV London VW Golf".

Best wishes,

--
Alex Pounds
Web Developer & Photographer

http://alexpounds.com/ | http://ethicsgirls.com/

Dan

Oct 13, 2013, 11:36:32 AM10/13/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone seen the package addressed to Daniel Steen? I've been out of town for a couple of weeks, and now it doesn't seem to be in the mail box... Missing/moved?

Dan

Oct 16, 2013, 8:22:57 PM10/16/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Nobody? I'm going to assume that someone has simply nicked it. Not awesome :(

tgreer

Oct 17, 2013, 2:52:35 AM10/17/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
He quite clearly says:

* Daniel Steen - something from China.

Stop being a moron and collect your mail.

Nick Johnson

Oct 17, 2013, 4:13:17 AM10/17/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I believe the issue is that it's missing from the mailbox, not from the list.

Monty

Oct 17, 2013, 7:41:15 AM10/17/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Could you add details to this wiki page please: http://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Lost_and_found

Nigel Worsley

Oct 17, 2013, 7:59:47 AM10/17/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
> He quite clearly says:
>* Daniel Steen - something from China.
> Stop being a moron and collect your mail.

Stop being a moron and read the posts in the right order :)

Alex did indeed say that the package was in the mailbox, but it wasn't when Dan tried to collect it (over 3 weeks later!).

Nigle

Clare Greenhalgh

Oct 17, 2013, 8:03:24 AM10/17/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I think if you wait three weeks to collect post that can cause problems too. I do not know how large it was, but things do get taken in and out of the postbox and can get left on the edge then get moved from there to other areas....

peterd...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2015, 7:37:12 AM7/6/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
delivered 6-07-2015
basil oxtoby: t-shirt from Sweden
Christopher Paton: private and confidential event invitation, that's legile through the envelope

Art

Aug 1, 2017, 2:17:51 PM8/1/17
to London Hackspace
Two parcels received on 2017-08-01 for Dean Forbes & Olya Ivanova Levistova.