Cafetierre

Clare Greenhalgh

Jun 4, 2013, 9:27:16 AM6/4/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
The cafetierre in the kitchen was broken inside the plastic holder (and would have leaked everywhere!).

I have thrown it out, and brought out the HUGE one for us to use...

If you break something please let the mailing list know. I was in the big Sainsburys earlier and would happily have bought a new one for the Hackspace.

MotherDragon

Jonty Wareing

Jun 4, 2013, 9:36:26 AM6/4/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
If you're too scared or not on the mailing list (how are you reading
this?!), please write it on the board next to the back door so we at
least know we need another one.

--jonty
> Groups "London Hackspace" group.
> an email to london-hack-sp...@googlegroups.com.

Martin (Crypt)

Jun 4, 2013, 10:10:42 AM6/4/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Claire

Clare Greenhalgh

Jun 4, 2013, 10:12:43 AM6/4/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

I will get another cafetiere tomorrow if no-one gets one today.....

Benjamin Blundell

Jun 4, 2013, 12:13:14 PM6/4/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
If you are interested, the stainless steel one I donated does work and makes reasonable filter (and doesnt need filter paper)

Clare Greenhalgh

Jun 4, 2013, 1:20:39 PM6/4/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

I couldn't find it at the time. .. I will have another look though!