TONIGHT: Mitch Altman & Jimmie Rodgers teach a soldering workshop

jo...@jonty.co.uk

May 1, 2014, 7:39:44 AM5/1/14
to london-hack-space
Afternoon hackers!

From tonight at 7pm Mitch Altman of TV-B-Gone fame and Jimmie Rodgers of
LoL Shield fame will be giving a workshop in the classroom for several
hours.

If you've never learned to solder properly, Mitch travels around the
world
continuously teaching people - he can teach you to solder properly in
under
five minutes.

They're only in London for one night and won't be back again for at
least
another year. If you'd like to learn to solder properly or pick up one
of
the neat kits they sell then come along for a while.

You can find a list of Mitch's kits on his website, I highly recommend
the
LED cube kit!

http://cornfieldelectronics.com/cfe/projects.php

And Jimmie's kits are here:

http://jimmieprodgers.com/kits/

See you tonight,
--jonty

jo...@jonty.co.uk

May 1, 2014, 7:42:57 AM5/1/14
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I have absolutely no idea what happened to the formatting on that email.

Apologies for hard-to-readness,
--jonty

Warren Rockley

May 1, 2014, 8:23:15 AM5/1/14
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there, my soldering is quite good already but you can always learn a new trick.