[lhs-radio] January Meeting - Saturday 18th 2pm - 5pm

Thomas Greer

Dec 31, 2013, 5:31:53 AM12/31/13
to lhs-...@googlegroups.com, london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

The LHS Amateur Radio group is having a meeting on Saturday 18th January at 2pm lasting till around 5pm.

I've set out a rough agenda for the meeting here: https://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Amateur_Radio/Jan14Meeting

We will actually have radios in operation!

If you are interested in gaining your licence or advancing up the licences, we would appreciate it if you could attend the meeting.

We will also be doing an exam sitting for those who just need the exam.

Looking forward to seeing you all there

Thomas

Michael Stevens

Jan 1, 2014, 10:04:18 AM1/1/14
to lhs-...@googlegroups.com, london-h...@googlegroups.com

Is it the 18th as per email or 14th as per web page?

Thomas Greer

Jan 1, 2014, 10:05:02 AM1/1/14
to lhs-...@googlegroups.com, london-h...@googlegroups.com
January 18th 2014.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "London Hackspace Radio" group.

Thomas Greer

Jan 14, 2014, 6:26:23 PM1/14/14
to lhs-...@googlegroups.com, london-h...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that this meeting is on Saturday coming at 2pm.

Regards

Thomas

Will Green

Jan 16, 2014, 11:14:23 AM1/16/14
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, lhs-...@googlegroups.com
I'll definitely be there. Will be good to get radio training up and running again.

We may also get a visit from the British Interplanetary Society. BIS are working on several satellite projects, including KickSat.

Cheers,
Will

Thomas Greer

Jan 17, 2014, 9:18:08 PM1/17/14
to lhs-...@googlegroups.com, london-h...@googlegroups.com
Last reminder this is today! See you all at 2pm. I'll probably be down earlier

Morris

Jan 18, 2014, 12:44:18 AM1/18/14
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Excited

Morris

Jan 18, 2014, 2:26:25 AM1/18/14
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

I'm especially interested in skipping foundation and going in for a full license. I hear that is a possibility perhaps not at the space however.

Russ Garrett

Jan 18, 2014, 3:27:33 AM1/18/14
to London Hack Space

It's not a possibility; you have to do all the exams in order. I know someone who did all three in a week though.

Thomas Greer

Jan 18, 2014, 5:43:47 AM1/18/14
to lhs-...@googlegroups.com, london-h...@googlegroups.com
Yes it is

On Saturday, 18 January 2014, Mat Stace <em...@matstace.me.uk> wrote:
As someone who has been procrastinating for [insert long time period here] about both joining LHS, and also getting my ham license, is this meetup open to non-hackspace members?

Morris

Jan 18, 2014, 6:25:07 AM1/18/14
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Russsssssss

Bugger.

Mat Stace

Jan 18, 2014, 5:41:35 AM1/18/14
to lhs-...@googlegroups.com, london-h...@googlegroups.com
As someone who has been procrastinating for [insert long time period here] about both joining LHS, and also getting my ham license, is this meetup open to non-hackspace members?

Vic Casambros

Jan 18, 2014, 8:20:03 AM1/18/14
to lhs-...@googlegroups.com, lhs-...@googlegroups.com, london-h...@googlegroups.com
Got up a but late! I just heading to the train station now! Not sure when I will get to Cambridge Heath though. Am coming from Enfield :)

See you all soon!

Thank you very much for your time
Kind Regards

Vic Casambros