Permission to donate chair(s)

tenyen

Jun 2, 2013, 11:05:47 AM6/2/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Heya,

I've been wombling again, and want to loan/donate some chairs:
I'd be responsible for taking them away if they are no longer wanted:

I *think* the first is a no brainer (and might bring it in today): Standard Office chair:

only downside is a slightly scruff arm:
(great place to put surplus sugru):

next two might be a bit more controversial:

One-piece plastic chair:
quite scuffed, might be nice in the yard?
cracks developing in back:

Utility chair on castors:

thoughts?

Jasper Wallace

Jun 3, 2013, 7:31:08 PM6/3/13
On Sun, 2 Jun 2013, tenyen wrote:

> Heya,
> I've been wombling again, and want to loan/donate some chairs: �
> I'd be responsible for taking them away if they are no longer wanted:
>
> I *think* the first is a no brainer (and might bring it in today): Standard Office chair:
>
> https://secure.flickr.com/photos/tenyen/8924922590/
> only downside is a slightly scruff arm:
> https://secure.flickr.com/photos/tenyen/8924921846/
> (great place to put surplus sugru):

yes please on this one, we don't care about the odd damaged bit.

> next two might be a bit more controversial:
>
> One-piece plastic chair:
> https://secure.flickr.com/photos/tenyen/8924308107/
> quite scuffed, might be nice in the yard?
> cracks developing in back:
> https://secure.flickr.com/photos/tenyen/8924310735/

no thanks, i think the crack will spread and it will die quickly
thats a bit lol, but why not :)

> thoughts?

See above. I'd really like to get ~20+ stackable chairs for the classroom
hopefully something like that will turn up on freecycle.

--
[http://pointless.net/] [0x2ECA0975]