Project Storage Request (LHS Bikeshed)

tom

Jan 13, 2014, 10:01:52 AM1/13/14
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

It's been a while since our last update and request for continuation of the project so we wanted to fill you in and ask if we can stay a while longer.

Coming up we are taking the caravan to The Wild Rumpus[1] just down the road near Old St. It's going to be a lot of fun and also a great opportunity to promote the hackspace.

Loads of work has been done to the insides lately, this means that we haven't been able to run the caravan at Tuesday night open evenings as much as we wanted to, but with being able to use a small bit of storage in the back room and improvment works almost done the caravan will be up and running with LOADS of cool new stuff!

We'll be running it this tuesday (14th) with a bunch of improvements that need testing! If you've played before (and especially if you haven't) please come and have a go.

We would like to renew our permission to keep working on the caravan at the space, this will enable us to keep making new stuff for it, go to this and more events showcasing it and the hackspace and save it from the scrap heap!

tl;dr
can we store the van for a while longer?
We'll even put a DNH sticker on it

Nick Johnson

Jan 13, 2014, 10:05:59 AM1/13/14
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I'm always happy to see the bikeshed stick around.

What on earth happened to your email? Did you spill paint all over it?

Henry Sands

Jan 13, 2014, 10:07:51 AM1/13/14
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
More than happy to see the bikeshed stay

tom

Jan 13, 2014, 10:12:44 AM1/13/14
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
apparently google groups web interface doesnt strip formatting from copy and pasted stuff. Which is interesting...

asm-wolf

Jan 13, 2014, 8:22:40 PM1/13/14
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I think this project is really awesome. Personally I am more than happy for it to stay. I really want to have another go at some point too, but sadly Tuesdays are really bad for me.

Paul Randle-Jolliffe

Jan 13, 2014, 10:57:48 PM1/13/14
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I love the outside but zero idea what goes on the inside.

--
Paul Randle-Jolliffe Esq
Land Line: +44 (0) 207 193 9991

Paul Randle-Jolliffe

Jan 13, 2014, 10:59:44 PM1/13/14
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
If by any chance it has a starwars tie fighter sim in it can stay as long as I have access