Next Meeting: miniKanren

Chris Patuzzo

Aug 11, 2018, 12:25:35 PM8/11/18
to london-comp...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Charlie has kindly written up our last meeting on Day 3 of Julia:

Our next meeting will be on Tuesday 21st August at the Unboxed office. If you'd like to attend, we can plan to buy snacks if you sign up here:

Last time we agreed to read all three days of miniKanren and cover it together in one meeting.

We might run another on it if there's appetite, but for now that means there's a bit more reading to do this time. I'd recommend starting early.

Of course, our doors are always open to new people from all backgrounds, and it's not a requirement to have read any of the material.

See you all soon,
Chris

Chris Patuzzo

Aug 20, 2018, 10:34:22 AM8/20/18
to London Computation Club
A reminder that we're meeting tomorrow for our miniKanren meeting.

Hope to see you there!