Official Welcome (Introductions)

Biscuit Pants

Apr 6, 2012, 7:15:48 PM4/6/12
to Team Solo Pro
Hello All,

We are Team Solo Pro. We are League of Legends Gaming enthusiasts.
Please introduce yourselves. We welcome all gamers. Top gamers will
participate in scheduled ranked games.

Handle:
How long have you been playing LoL:
Main Games:
Main Champs:
Play Time Availability:
Top Champs:
Age: (This will make sure the adults are appropriate and understand
legal constraints)
Gaming Interests: (Do you want to play just for fun, or do you want to
be a World League of Legends Summoner?)

Biscuit Pants

Apr 6, 2012, 7:19:05 PM4/6/12
to Team Solo Pro
Handle: Biscuitpants
How long have you been playing LoL: Almost a year
Main Games: LoL
Main Champs: Kass, Morg, Annie, Sion, Xin, Lux, Swain (AP main, but
can play others)
Play Time Availability: MWF (Evenings) - I come on from time to time
during the week (Too much sometime)
Top Champs: Kass, Morg, Annie, Sion, Lux
Age: 21+
Gaming Interests: I play for fun, but I am very competitive.
Expectations? It would be nice to compete internationally. =)

Roar123

Apr 6, 2012, 7:25:07 PM4/6/12
to lol-team...@googlegroups.com

Handle: Roar123
How long have you been playing LoL: Almost 1 year
Main Games: League Of Legends
Main Champs: All Ap
Play Time Availability: Evenings on weekdays, all time on weekends. (EST)
Top Champs: All ap
Age: 18+
Gaming Interests: I play for fun but i really like to do premade ranks.

Pochoclotot

Apr 6, 2012, 8:24:44 PM4/6/12
to lol-team...@googlegroups.com

Handle: Pochoclotot
How long have you been playing LoL: Since may, 2011
Main Games: LoL
Main Champs: Irelia, Riven, Xin Zhao, Volibear, Cho Gath, Kayle, Nidalee, Olaf, and learning a few others (I mostly play 3v3, so I need a little practice on 5v5)
Play Time Availability: Evenings on weekdays and all day on weekends
Top Champs: on 5v5 Irelia and Cho Gath, on 3v3 any of the named above
Age: 18
Gaming Interests: I'd like to get into ranked first and see how I like it, but I wouldn't be against playing more seriously

also maybe you should know I'm from Argentina. This might cause some issues with latency and lag, and there's a bit of a time difference communication won't be a problem since my english level is advanced (92% in First Certificate Examination and preparing for TOEFL)

Biscuit Pants

Apr 6, 2012, 8:59:35 PM4/6/12
to Team Solo Pro
Welcome. Thanks for joining. We'll get you acquainted with the other
members. We're still piling them all in. Add the others up and we'll
go from there.

4llegorist

Apr 6, 2012, 9:39:36 PM4/6/12
to Team Solo Pro

Handle: 4llegorist
How long have you been playing LoL: Almost a year, but my account
doesnt show it because i had computer problems for a while and i also
play on several accounts occasionally.
Main Games: LoL, Skyrim
Main Champs: Malzahar, Kennen (AD and AP), Janna, Gragas
Play Time Availability: Varies
Age: 19
Gaming Interests: Play for fun to be able to play competitively. there
are many tournaments in my area.

sf trooper

Apr 6, 2012, 9:44:33 PM4/6/12
to Team Solo Pro

Handle: sf troopper
How long have you been playing LoL: about a year
Main Games: LoL, Skyrim, CoD
Main Champs: xin zhao, lee sin, wukong, talon, olaf, sona
Play Time Availability: Varies
Age: 18
Gaming Interests:play for fun but also competitvely.

Tyler Knox

Apr 13, 2012, 12:08:43 AM4/13/12

On Friday, April 6, 2012 7:15:48 PM UTC-4, Biscuit Pants wrote:
Hello All,

We are Team Solo Pro. We are League of Legends Gaming enthusiasts.
Please introduce yourselves. We welcome all gamers. Top gamers will
participate in scheduled ranked games.

Handle: Foxichu
How long have you been playing LoL: For 1 1/2 Years
Main Games: Twisted Treeline, Summoners Rift
Main Champs: Xerath / Ashe / Lee Sin / Ahri / Talon / Alistar / Ryze / Shen
Play Time Availability: All days, any time.
Top Champs: Xerath / Ashe / Lee Sin / Ahri / Talon / Alistar / Ryze / Shen

Age: (This will make sure the adults are appropriate and understand
legal constraints) : 18

Gaming Interests: (Do you want to play just for fun, or do you want to
be a World League of Legends Summoner?) : Whatever I'm cut out to be.
Message has been deleted

freestylin'

Apr 13, 2012, 8:19:08 PM4/13/12

On Friday, April 6, 2012 5:15:48 PM UTC-6, Biscuit Pants wrote:
Hello All,

We are Team Solo Pro. We are League of Legends Gaming enthusiasts.
Please introduce yourselves. We welcome all gamers. Top gamers will
participate in scheduled ranked games.

Handle: HoneyBadgerFan
How long have you been playing LoL: dunno it was 2012 tho..
Main Games: LoL, Smash Bros Melee
Main Champs: Veigar, Soraka, Taric, Amumu, Renekton, Kog Maw, Skarner, Shen, Morgana, Lux, Nocturne, Lee Sin
Play Time Availability: its variable
Top Champs: Veigar

Age: (This will make sure the adults are appropriate and understand
legal constraints) 23

Gaming Interests: (Do you want to play just for fun, or do you want to
be a World League of Legends Summoner?) competitive is my fun