Hello from London TV production company!

Laura Pratley

Dec 13, 2019, 7:30:45 PM12/13/19
to loj...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

My name is Laura and I am a Researcher at Barcroft Studios, a TV production company based in London.

I am working on a new factual series for Barcroft Studios, and we are looking to cast interesting people and hopefully families who live different lives. The programme will be broadcast on a US cable network and is a series all about exploring alternative lifestyles and celebrating them.

We are very interested to find and speak with families who have invented their own language or speak a very niche or ancient language. I have been reading about Lojban and it sounds really interesting. I came across your Wiki page and saw there was an email to make contact with the community.

I was wondering if you would be happy to chat to me about our show, and whether you know of any families who might be interested in talking to us further?

Please do let me know if there might be a coinvent time to have a chat in the next few days. I am free most of the time (including weekend) apart from Friday evening GMT. It would be great to get your advice.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind Regards, Laura

my mobile +447825441204

laura....@barcroftstudios.com

Laura  Pratley
Development Researcher
d: +44 20 8148 5697 |
t: +44 20 7033 1030
e: laura....@barcroftstudios.com | w: www.barcroftstudios.com
a: 10 East Road, London N1 6AD
​From 3rd February 2020 we will relocate to the new Barcroft HQ at 97 Hackney Road, London E2 8ET
YouTube
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Instagram
The information contained within this e-mail is confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error any disclosure, use, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please reply to let us know you received it in error and delete this e-mail immediately. We cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments
Barcroft Media Ltd (trading as Barcroft Studios) is a company registered in England and Wales under number 04826405
Registered office: Regina House, 124 Finchley Road, London, NW3 5JS