how much of Lojbanistan is become desert?

And Rosta

Oct 7, 2019, 12:06:27 PM10/7/19
to loj...@googlegroups.com
It used to be a full-time job to keep up with traffic on the Lojban email lists -- I used to have to forgo sleep in order to keep up (& was mad enough to do that). Activity was also burgeoning on other channels, IRC, the wiki, etc. Is it just the email lists that have withered away, or also the whole community? I've just had a look on Reddit, and see that there's a posting or two there per week. On Youtube, there's about one Lojban-related video per month. Are there more active communities somewhere?

--And.

And Rosta

Oct 7, 2019, 12:08:21 PM10/7/19
to loj...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 16:49, Gleki Arxokuna <gleki.is...@gmail.com> wrote [on llg-members]:
Join the live chat via telegram or discord, or whatever the main wiki page recommends.

How much is going on there?

--And.

Gleki Arxokuna

Oct 8, 2019, 4:06:37 AM10/8/19
to lojban
Why not join and see and tell what you think? Mattermost is another option btw.

--And.

gryp...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2019, 8:54:06 PM10/13/19
to lojban
For anyone interested the link to join the Mattermost lojban discussion area is
https://framateam.org/signup_user_complete/?id=17b4ir6u6by6px693dm8kmy7yw

The Members Meeting will be held there and is open to all who are interested. In addition there is an area for general discussion called Side Conversations. There are also bridges to some other channels so you can participate in those from there as well.