Andrew Chemyshev and najrut created an Android dictionary app for us !!!

la gleki

Nov 19, 2012, 11:27:38 AM11/19/12
to loj...@googlegroups.com
I downloaded one of the recent GoldenDicts presented by najrut earlier in this group.
And immediately contacted Andrew Chemyshev who used to create plugins for Android version of Goldendict.

So now we have on Android marker

Unfortunately they mentioned my name as the author of the app which is obviously not true.

However, now we have nice dictionaries for Android better than offered here previously.

Let's test the app.

I should mention that if you don't have a free version of Goldendict installed on your device the app will offer you to do so.
And secondly, free version of GoldenDict allows you to use not more than 5 dictionaries (so if you will use it for Lojban only it's ok but otherwise you have to deactivate other dictionaries).

Anyway, thanks, najrut and Andrew for your great work!!!

Robin Lee Powell

Nov 28, 2012, 1:31:36 PM11/28/12
to loj...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 08:27:38AM -0800, la gleki wrote:
> I downloaded one of the recent GoldenDicts presented by najrut
> earlier in this group. And immediately contacted Andrew Chemyshev
> who used to create plugins for Android version of Goldendict.
>
> So now we have on Android marker English - Lojban
> dictionary<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=udm.udmurtlyk.dictdata.engjbo&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsInVkbS51ZG11cnRseWsuZGljdGRhdGEuZW5namJvIl0>
> Russian - Lojban
> dictionary<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=udm.udmurtlyk.dictdata.rusjbo&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsInVkbS51ZG11cnRseWsuZGljdGRhdGEucnVzamJvIl0>
>
> Unfortunately they mentioned my name as the author of the app
> which is obviously not true.
>
> However, now we have nice dictionaries for Android better than
> offered here previously.
>
> Let's test the app.

It's not usable for English lookup unless you change the "middle
match deepness" in the settings, which I have no idea what it does
but I set it to 3. Other than that, it works great.

-Robin