Lojban - a self-repairing course? Join in the alpha testing...

Brian Wernham

Mar 2, 2015, 2:47:09 PM3/2/15
to loj...@googlegroups.com

All,

(Please don't hesitate to Skype me, email or phone - contact details at the end...)

We are building a MOOC platform (MOOC = Massive Open Online Course).

The USP of the platform is that it automatically and instantaneously applies errata back into the course materials.  All examinations are by peer review. We believe that action learning is the best way of learning. There are no 'teachers' on our Internet courses, there are just participants with different capabilities in the problem domain.

We are looking for a closed room alpha test before the Internet launch in October.

It occurs to me that the Lojban language would be an excellent knowledge domain to test our system. And the Lojban culture seems very much aligned with our non-hierarchical crowd-based technology.

All participant created learning materials (which of course would be practically speaking nearly  error free) and tests and examinations would be donated to humanity in perpetuity via a Creative Commons license.

We are based in London, but we could offer to carry out the closed room test wherever the greatest number of enthusiastic Lojban people are – London? Washington? NY? Paris?

Brian Wernh££ where ££ = “am”

+44 7815 618187

Skype: brian.wernh££

62 Sutherland Avenue