Another functional list for translation.

la gleki

Sep 25, 2012, 10:30:32 AM9/25/12
to loj...@googlegroups.com
Here is the multilingual list that may pose some interest for lojbanists.

It is based primarily on http://www.uld3.org/uld27/index.html

You may join me in translating it if you wish.

Michael Turniansky

Oct 17, 2012, 8:10:07 AM10/17/12
to loj...@googlegroups.com
   What I find remarkable about that list is that it has Tsolyani, a language that M.A.R. Barker developed and used in his game Empire of the Petal Throne, which I last played some 35 years ago.  Is that still actually around???
         --gejyspa

la gleki

Oct 17, 2012, 8:16:12 AM10/17/12
to loj...@googlegroups.com
You should contact the author of this list.
My primary goal is to complete lojban column.
Who wanna become a contributor?