nejni2 and nejni3

Gleki Arxokuna

Nov 8, 2014, 12:13:10 PM11/8/14
to lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
I am wondering how nejni2 and nejni3 can be used.
Can fuel be called an energy?
Are nejni1 and nejni3 connected via E=mc^2 ?

What is nejni2 after all?

Michael Turniansky

Feb 5, 2015, 4:49:27 PM2/5/15
to lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
  That's a darn good question.  I would say that for example, x2 could be potential (lo selsro) or kinetic (lo muvdu (ju'ocu'i)), and perhaps others (lo spoja? lo farlu?), whereas the x3 is more of the more specific way the energy is realized (so yes, for a nejni be lo selsro, x3 might be lo livla or lo ctile, etc, whereas for nejni be lo muvdu it might be lo glare, lo maksi, etc)

   My two cents
           --gejyspa

Gleki Arxokuna

Feb 6, 2015, 1:39:18 AM2/6/15
to lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
  That's a darn good question.  I would say that for example, x2 could be potential (lo selsro) or kinetic (lo muvdu (ju'ocu'i)), and perhaps others (lo spoja? lo farlu?), whereas the x3 is more of the more specific way the energy is realized (so yes, for a nejni be lo selsro, x3 might be lo livla or lo ctile, etc, whereas for nejni be lo muvdu it might be lo glare, lo maksi, etc)

Many of those questions on what places mean have either been answered or solved by introducing one interpretation of them. In a few cases these questions have been ignored by omitting mentioning of those places in my project.

The current state of affairs is here: http://mw.lojban.org/lmw/La_Bangu:_one-page_vlaste