A little cuestion

Tails Doll Incorporeider

May 26, 2015, 11:27:16 PM5/26/15
to lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
Hey! Hello, my name is Pedro, I´m from Mexico.
Well you see: I´m doing a video about "constructed languages" or "structured languages"  and I want to talk about the Lojban.
I want to say a couple of Lojban pronunciation-examples, specifically I want to say something like "Can you speek Lojban?" and "Hi, mi name is Klonoa" (Klonoa is the avatar I use in youtube).
I think maybe it´s can be something like "xu do se bangu lo lojbo" and  "coi mi'e klonoa", but I´m not sure, so I´m sending this message to askyou for help about how i say it.
that video is not a big production or something like that, it´s more like a "semi-amateur top ten", but if you helpe, that would mean a lot to me.

thankyou beforehand.

(P.S.: I apologize for the misspellings)

selpa'i

May 27, 2015, 4:42:03 AM5/27/15
to lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
la'o me. Tails Doll Incorporeider .me cusku di'e
> Hey! Hello, my name is Pedro, I´m from Mexico.

Hello.

> Well you see: I´m doing a video about "constructed languages" or
> "structured languages" and I want to talk about the Lojban.
> I want to say a couple of Lojban pronunciation-examples, specifically I
> want to say something like "Can you speek Lojban?" and "Hi, mi name is
> Klonoa" (Klonoa is the avatar I use in youtube).
> I think maybe it´s can be something like "xu do se bangu lo lojbo" and
> "coi mi'e klonoa", but I´m not sure, so I´m sending this message to
> askyou for help about how i say it.

{xu do se bangu lo lojbo} is fine. "klonoa" needs to be lojbanized
first, however, for example as {.klono'as.}. Then you would say {coi
mi'e [la] .klono'as.} (the {la} is more or less optional, but I prefer
making it explicit).

Any other phrases?

Do you already know how to pronounce the letters?

mi'e la selpa'i mu'o