Who's here?

gryp...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2018, 8:23:06 PM9/9/18
to Lojban Beginners
The Board is trying to find out how many people are paying attention in the less active chats, and this is one of them. Would those of you active, or at least interested in participating please post a note for us.

This is in preparation for the upcoming Members Meeting. Since we're using Mattermost for it as we are for the current Board Meeting. Here's the link:

https://framateam.org/signup_user_complete/?id=17b4ir6u6by6px693dm8kmy7yw

You will need to set up an account if you don't already have one. After that you should be able to join the section labeled lojban.

Thank you,
.karis.
President, Logical Language Group

suke...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2018, 9:12:08 AM9/12/18
to Lojban Beginners
Hi. Is the Mattermost a replacement for this list? What about the other channels (Discord, facebook etc.)?
Thanks.

Michael Turniansky

Sep 12, 2018, 11:25:09 AM9/12/18
to lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
  Yeah, I'm here, but I'm 30 months behind on all my e-mail, so *shrug*

Joshua Proehl

Sep 12, 2018, 6:41:53 PM9/12/18
to lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
FWIF I'm here, but mostly to lurk as I haven't had the time to stay up on my Lojban practice lately, so lurking here and IRC to hopefully read easy things is the best I can hope for at the moment.

Happy to move to any single centralized location though, especially if it means more content, I'm not particularly attached to email for this particular purpose.

Bob LeChevalier

Sep 12, 2018, 8:31:39 PM9/12/18
On 9/12/2018 9:12 AM, suke...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi. Is the Mattermost a replacement for this list?

No. Mattermost is what we are using for holding formal meetings of the
LLG. It is sort of an organized chat somewhat like IRC.

lojbab

MorphemeAddict

Sep 14, 2018, 2:10:34 PM9/14/18
to lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
I still look at most of the emails on this list. Lojban is a low priority for me right now, though.

stevo

Jeremia

Sep 25, 2018, 3:55:17 AM9/25/18
to lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
I'm here, but don't really respond to anything. Was contemplating whether or not to respond to this email, for example. lol.

gryp...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2018, 1:36:50 AM9/27/18
to Lojban Beginners
I appreciate all the responses and how to see all of you at least lurking at the meeting. 😀