Asking for mathematical project

Yashpal Choudhary

Mar 19, 2014, 3:31:40 PM3/19/14
to lmnd-...@googlegroups.com
Lmonade Developers ,

I am Yashpal Choudhary currently pursuing Computer Science(B.tech 2nd year) and Engg. at IIT Roorkee . I am a computer science major working towards a math at IITR.

First of all i deeply apologizes for such a late response to the community . I have heard GSoC a day before .

I am searching for a project involve mathematics and number theory . I know C++ and Python very well . Many of your project involve C++ language , so it is great opportunity for me .  I usually used to solve number theory question in various regular code doing websites . I am also acquaintance with cryptography.

Here it is :- http://www.spoj.com/users/yashpal1995/

My mathematical composed of Linear Algebra , Number theory including Combinatorial theory, Prime Number theory , Fibonacci number , Integer Factorization , Dolphantine Equation etc , Calculus ,Differential Forms in good manner .

If you feel some project is suitable to me . Please reply as soon as possible as the deadline is too close .
Thanks

Email - yashpa...@gmail.com