Highly interested in contributing to your projects.

navya sri nizamkari

Nov 6, 2014, 10:56:30 AM11/6/14
to lmnd-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am very much interested in the Packaging infrastructure projects.Though I have not much knowledge about shell scripting and autotools,I am willing to learn it under your guidance.Can you please help me get started?

Thank you.

Burcin Erocal

Nov 7, 2014, 7:26:51 AM11/7/14
to lmnd-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

thanks for your interest.
You haven't responded to my previous message about your background:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/lmnd-devel/nN40-BTEk5U/H-Qj4YIzUggJ

It is better to choose a project that suits your interests, ideally
something that also scratches an itch you have.

What operating system do you normally work on? Do you have any
experiences / frustrations trying to install scientific software?

Cheers,
Burcin
Message has been deleted

navya sri nizamkari

Jan 3, 2015, 10:01:45 AM1/3/15
to lmnd-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Burcin ,

Sorry about the late reply.I use ubuntu 14.04.I have been using ubuntu for over two years now,so yes I had problems with installing softwares in the beginning.None with scientific software but.

Thank you
Navya