Google Summer Of Code -2015

Sahil Grover

Mar 3, 2015, 6:03:29 AM3/3/15
to lmnd-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

My name is Sahil Grover. I am doing my Btech in Computer Science and Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. I am interested in participating in GSOC and want to contribute to your organization

Having huge interest in Algorithms and Data-Structure , the project "Primality testing in Flint: the APR-CL algorithm" has immensely fascinated me and so I did not have to give even a thought to my will to devote all the time and efforts over the same.

I am very comfortable in all the three topics ( C, complex numbers, modular arithmetic) mentioned as prerequisites. Apart from these I love linear algebra.

 Please suggest me how to proceed or any other project that you think that will match my interest.

Thanks.

Burcin Erocal

Mar 3, 2015, 4:13:05 PM3/3/15
to Sahil Grover, lmnd-...@googlegroups.com, flint...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sahil,

thanks for your interest in working with us for GSoC. You should
write to the flint-devel@ mailing list to contact FLINT developers.
I'm CC'ing that list in this message, please continue the discussion
there.

Cheers,
Burcin