GSoC 2015

Saksham Agrawal

Feb 17, 2015, 6:22:04 AM2/17/15
to lmnd-...@googlegroups.com
Hello

My name is Saksham Agrawal and I am a student of IIIT Hyderabad pursuing my BTech in Computer Science and MS by Research in Computational Natural Sciences.
I want to contribute to your organization and want to contribute.I looked over the last years projects and I am interested in the work you do.
I have knowledge of Python,C++,PHP,OpenGL and Java.
I have made games in OpenGL and Python.

Please help me out.

Burcin Erocal

Feb 22, 2015, 5:48:06 PM2/22/15
to Saksham Agrawal, lmnd-...@googlegroups.com, ilasti...@ilastik.org
Hi Saksham,
It sounds like you might be interested in ilastik [1] projects. I'm
CC'ing the ilastik-gsoc@ mailing list.

I suggest you download a binary from the website and go through the
tutorials for the workflows.

[1] http://ilastik.org

One of the projects on our list is to replace the 3D viewer seen on the
lower right in the carving workflow [2]. It would be great if you can
help us out.

[2] http://ilastik.org/documentation/carving/carving.html

Cheers,
Burcin