can the linino-one microusb be used as a usb otg port?

Chris McClimans

Apr 30, 2015, 8:35:57 AM4/30/15
to lin...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to use it as a usb to ethernet/bluetooth/wifi dongle that has special powers.

Mimmo La Fauci

Apr 30, 2015, 5:44:23 PM4/30/15
to Chris McClimans, lin...@googlegroups.com

Micro usb is connected directly to atmel 32u4 that doesn't have otg features.
You can use the Usb port from the linino-one add on to connect any dongle device. It is directly connected to mips and Linux.

On 30 April 2015 14:35:57 CEST, Chris McClimans <ch...@hippiehacker.org> wrote:
I'd like to use it as a usb to ethernet/bluetooth/wifi dongle that has special powers.

Tenaya Hurst

May 1, 2015, 1:16:35 PM5/1/15
to Mimmo La Fauci, Chris McClimans, lin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris and Mimmo,

Thanks for inquiring Chris!  It was great to meet you at the Portland hackathon (and at the Killer burger too!)  You certainly have special powers as a programmer, hacker, and dad.  Anything that we can do to help you, reach out and if you end up using Linino ONE in a project, you can post it to the hackster page!  I need to add some more projects myself.

2 weeks till Makerfaire!!

~Tenaya Hurst~
@LininoWoman