Dynamic Clock Switching

Stefan Kastory

Jun 12, 2016, 8:57:10 AM6/12/16
to Linino
Hello,

The datasheet of the Chiwawa is mentionning the ability to perform dynamic clock switching to save on power.

I want to use the module as a bridge to perform PEAP Wifi connections.
I don't need much processing power, only a HTTP to serial bridging (well, to both ethernet and wifi, but wifi is key in power management here).

I'm looking for any possible mean to lower the power use of the chiwawa.

I've searched for any other reference about that dynamic clock switching but haven't found anything...

Thanks in advance!