Linino Downloads

Charles Blakely

Oct 1, 2017, 3:25:37 AM10/1/17
to Linino
Is there an expected restoration time on when the download page will be accessible again?

Charles Blakely

Oct 2, 2017, 3:42:55 AM10/2/17
to Linino
Any word????  Is there an alternate mirror location to download the most recent Tian image?

Federico Musto

Oct 2, 2017, 3:55:48 AM10/2/17
to Charles Blakely, Linino, Flavio Bonandini

Good morning Charles we are working to understand the issue and fix it. Flavio in cc will follow up.

Please accept our apologies for any problems caused.

Best

-- federico

On October 1, 2017 09:25:38 Charles Blakely <charles....@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there an expected restoration time on when the download page will be accessible again?

Charles Blakely

Oct 2, 2017, 4:06:46 AM10/2/17
to Linino
Awesome,thanks for the update.

Charles Blakely

Oct 3, 2017, 6:37:16 AM10/3/17
to Linino
Has the problem been identified?  Would really be helpful to have a mirror to your downloads.  I have been trying for a few days to get the Bridge library to work from the microcontroller side.  In the Arduino Sketch, it never gets past Bridge.begin(), and I never see the process start on the Linux side.  I am hoping that pulling the newest image would be able to correct the problem.

Bruno Randolf

Oct 4, 2017, 8:06:13 AM10/4/17
to Linino
Please restore the download and make mirror sites!

I need the latest u-boot image for arduino yun... does anyone have them locally and can copy them?

Charles Blakely

Oct 4, 2017, 12:46:04 PM10/4/17
to Linino
I wish.  Hopefully it will come back up here pretty soon.  Any idea of some distribution feeds where I might be able to get Ciao downloaded?

Justin Harrison

Oct 4, 2017, 4:10:50 PM10/4/17
to Linino
Is there a work around for this? I need to get some units out the door.

Federico Musto

Oct 5, 2017, 9:57:57 AM10/5/17
to Charles Blakely, Linino
Hi Charles - can you please check now ?

Sorry again for the inconvenience

All the best

— federico

Charles Blakely

Oct 5, 2017, 10:00:00 AM10/5/17
to Linino
Federico,
Yes, I am able to access the site.  Thank you for your efforts.