[Sponsorship] OSCAL 2015 | Open Source Conference Albania

Sanja Dibra

Jan 16, 2015, 7:21:07 AM1/16/15
to lin...@googlegroups.com, os...@openlabs.cc
Hello Linino team,

My name is Sanja, member of Open Labs Albania and one of the organizers of OSCAL.

I'm reaching out to inform you about OSCAL 2015 | Open Source Conference Albania, held on 9th & 10th May 2015, in Tirana, Albania, organized by Open Labs Albania.

OSCAL is the first annual international conference in Albania, organized to promote software freedom, open source software, free culture and open knowledge in general. After the first edition, we are aiming to have more 'OS' in 'CAL' at the second edition!

Over 250 people attended OSCAL 2014 and we expect OSCAL 2015 to have over 350 people for both days.

As a matter of fact, we are a huge fan and supporter of Arduino, having a project (Arduino Albania), playing with Arduino and electronics and because of that we would love having you as sponsors of OSCAL 2015, as it would greatly diversify the open source movement in Albania and give all parties great momentum.

As of now, we have Google, Mozilla and LPI (Linus Professional Institute) as confirmed sponsors.

You can find more information about the next edition on www.oscal.openlabs.cc
Also, a more detailed presentation for sponsorships can be found here: http://oscal.openlabs.cc/sponsors_presentation.pdf

If there is any interest in a partnership, we would love to keep the conversation going!

Looking forward to your reply,

Sanja Dibra.