How to flush template cache?

Olek Swirski

Aug 29, 2012, 9:15:50 AM8/29/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Sometimes I make some small change to a template in app running in production mode. Restarting the app seems like an overkill when dealing with typo or simple text change. Is there some function which I can run to force all templates or a specific template to be reloaded without restarting the webapp?

There was a similar topic about one year ago, but question was dropped https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/liftweb/template$20cache/liftweb/FKfU7yM1SQI/IVwkVErWZ0QJ
I'm using jetty 8 behind nginx.

David Pollak

Aug 29, 2012, 9:38:03 AM8/29/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 6:15 AM, Olek Swirski <oleks...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sometimes I make some small change to a template in app running in production mode. Restarting the app seems like an overkill when dealing with typo or simple text change. Is there some function which I can run to force all templates or a specific template to be reloaded without restarting the webapp?

Nope. You're welcome to open a ticket on it.

There was a similar topic about one year ago, but question was dropped https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/liftweb/template$20cache/liftweb/FKfU7yM1SQI/IVwkVErWZ0QJ
I'm using jetty 8 behind nginx.

Code: http://github.com/lift

Telegram, Simply Beautiful CMS https://telegr.am

Olek Swirski

Aug 29, 2012, 10:07:02 AM8/29/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Ok, ticket created :)

Naftoli Gugenheim

Aug 29, 2012, 4:57:25 PM8/29/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
In my experience changes to templates are always visible immediately (save then refresh). What build tool / web plugin version are you using?

Naftoli Gugenheim

Aug 29, 2012, 4:57:52 PM8/29/12
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Oh whoops, I just noticed you're talking about in production. Never mind.