Issue with interrupt handling and fgets

Jean-Pierre Flori

Sep 30, 2016, 1:19:38 PM9/30/16
to libsingular-devel
Dear all,

Jeroen produced the following patch to handle errors in fgets during interrupt handling:
https://git.sagemath.org/sage.git/commit/?id=f1a0dcc6c83ecac7ea4b0ebcd4638b7919047e58
Otherwise, Singular would think a sigint is an eof and just quit.

Best,
JP

Jean-Pierre Flori

Nov 15, 2016, 2:24:35 AM11/15/16
to libsingular-devel
Hi Hans,

I mistakenly thought that this patch made it into 4.0.3p4.
Would you consider including it into 4.1.0 as it seems you're going for it now?

Best,
JP

han...@mathematik.uni-kl.de

Nov 15, 2016, 4:36:21 AM11/15/16
to libsingu...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 11:24:35PM -0800, Jean-Pierre Flori wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> I mistakenly thought that this patch made it into 4.0.3p4.
> Would you consider including it into 4.1.0 as it seems you're going for it
> now?
>
> Best,
> JP
It is now integrated in git, will be part of Singular 4.1.0

Hans

Jean-Pierre Flori

Nov 15, 2016, 4:41:13 AM11/15/16
to libsingular-devel