leofs manager slave can not use leofs-adm

许若辰

Jan 3, 2018, 2:30:07 AM1/3/18
to LeoProject.LeoFS
Hi friends, I've tried the new leofs v1.3.8 but got a problem.
When I setup master and slave in different vm, I can use leofs-adm in master but I can not use leofs-adm in slave. Is it a bug or changed feature?

The simplest setup step is:
systemctl stop firewalld
yum install leofs-1.3.8-1.erl-19.3.el7.x86_64.rpm
vim /usr/local/leofs/1.3.8/leo_manager_0/etc/leo_manager.conf
systemctl start leofs-manager-master
I just changed nodename and partner.
Do the correspond action in slave.

Thanks.

yoshiyuki kanno

Jan 8, 2018, 7:15:56 PM1/8/18
to 许若辰, LeoProject.LeoFS
Hi, sorry for the long delay.

Since slave is listening on the different port (default: 10011),
you would have to specify -p option to leofs-adm on the slave host like below

user@leo_manager_slave$ leofs-adm -p 10011 status

Best,
Kanno.
> --

Yoshiyuki Kanno
LeoFS Committer(http://leo-project.net/leofs/index.html)

许若辰

Jan 8, 2018, 8:13:20 PM1/8/18
to LeoProject.LeoFS
= =Thanks a lot.
I have been using leofs-adm directly in slave with old version for a long time. It seems that I'm out of style.
By the way, I have another question.
That is
When I delete a user, only the name would be deleted but the key pair is still exist.
So I can not import the key pair again(even with different user name).
How can I deal with this case?

在 2018年1月9日星期二 UTC+8上午8:15:56,mocchira写道:

yoshiyuki kanno

Jan 8, 2018, 10:07:46 PM1/8/18
to 许若辰, LeoProject.LeoFS
Hi,

> By the way, I have another question.
> That is
> When I delete a user, only the name would be deleted but the key pair is still exist.
> So I can not import the key pair again(even with different user name).
> How can I deal with this case?

Thanks for reporting this. It seems a bug (you should be able to
import the same key pair again but currently it's not allowed).
I will file this bug on github later.

The workarounds are

- Import a different key pair and update the key pair on your s3 clients
- Delete the key pair manually through leo_manager remote_console
(however it's not recommended if you don't have enough knowledge about
erlang shell)

Please let me know if you'd want to go with the latter one, I will
tell you the exact procedure which should be executed on erlang shell
manually.

Best,
Kanno.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leoproject_leofs/24f54581-baa9-4c67-a682-95c872ff8158%40googlegroups.com.

许若辰

Jan 8, 2018, 10:20:36 PM1/8/18
to LeoProject.LeoFS
Ok, thanks.
It's not a emergency, so it depends.
I have some erlang knowledge but I don't want to waste your too much time.
So if your plan is easy, only include few command, I'd like to learn it.
Otherwise, I'll look forward to your bug fix.

在 2018年1月9日星期二 UTC+8上午11:07:46,mocchira写道:

mocchira

Jan 25, 2018, 3:53:57 AM1/25/18
to LeoProject.LeoFS
Just in case,
I'd like to share the doc to deal with import-user problem https://mocchira.github.io/leofs/faq/administration/#why-doesnt-leofs-adm-import-user-work-even-the-user-doesnt-exist which will be officially published on 1.4 release.
Please wait for a while.

Best,
Kanno.

2018年1月9日火曜日 12時20分36秒 UTC+9 许若辰: