JSON-LD examples

finke...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2013, 12:44:54 PM10/9/13
to learnin...@googlegroups.com
Here at NSDL we have started publishing our metadata as JSON-LD/LRMI and decided that this would be good time to post our mappings and examples for the community to see. Hopefully this will encourage discussion and encourage other groups to start publishing and consuming JSON-LD payloads. Any comments on our mappings and/or example would be appreciated.

The attached file is our data mappings from NSDL_DC to LRMI,

We have published quite a bit of JSON-LD to sandbox but some good examples to look at come from our "Math Common Core" collection

a good example because it contains a lot LRMI properties that we publish can be found at
http://sandbox.learningregistry.org/slice?any_tags=oai:nsdl.org:2200/20120614151517558T

the full list of published records from "Match Common Core" collection can be found at
http://sandbox.learningregistry.org/slice?any_tags=NSDL_SetSpec_ncs-NSDL-COLLECTION-000-003-112-016

thanks
Dave - NSDL
NSDL_DCtoLRMIExport.pdf

Jason Hoekstra

Oct 15, 2013, 4:27:10 PM10/15/13
to lr...@googlegroups.com, learnin...@googlegroups.com, Dave Finke
Very nice and helpful guidance Dave!  I'm curious if there are any scripts or code that you know anyone has developed to help with this conversion?

Thanks,

Jason

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 3:40 PM, Steve Midgley <steve....@mixrun.com> wrote:
Forwarding this message from Dave Finke at UCAR/NSDL, which has a very useful pdf attachment documenting a conversion from NDSL's version of Dublin Core into LRMI. I thought other organizations dealing with Dublin Core conversions to LRMI would find his work helpful..

Steve