Re: || laalkitab || bhakoot dosha >>> Bhrakoot Dosha

已查看 59 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

未读,
2006年8月17日 09:52:052006/8/17
收件人 laal...@yahoogroups.com、laalkitab google
Dear sir,

The explanation of brakoot or bakoot dosh is very well given in sanskrit couplets..

Here I am explaining it in English + hindi..

Hope you will able to get it:

During kundli matching, brakoot is to be noticed..

It has total value of  7 anks(points)..

In brakoot dosha we have to take care of the position of rashis while matching kundlis..

It should be noticed that the rashis of male and female should not be 2nd-12th, 6th-8th, and
5th-9th from each other..

Here take an example..
Suppose a male kundli is having kark rashi and female having dhanu rashi...

Now, from kark rashi dhanu is at 6th place and from dhanu rashi kark is at 8th place...

So this match is having brakoot or bakoot dosh...

It is Said that in brakoot or bakoot dosha

If Rashis are placed 6th-8th position it will create problems with health and age after marriage... (It is simple as
6th and 8th house are related with Rog and Mrityu)

The 2nd-12th place of rashi causes problems in Finances and materialistic things after marriage ( its also simple as 2nd house is related with money and 12th with expenditures)

The 5th-9th position causes problems in progeny and mental happiness...

The most severe case is the 6th to 8th, then 5th to 9th  and then 2nd to 12th

If the kundli has 6th to 8th case the marriage should not be done..

Brakoot dosha remedies and bang yog....

1) In case of 6th to 8th brakoot dosha: if the Lord of rashi are same then this can be neglected
as in case of rashi 2nd and 7th in which the lord is venus for both rashis (Same for aries and Scorpio whose lord is mars)
2) If there is no nadi Dosh (nari dosh) in kudlis then brakoot dosh can be neglected
3) A proper Navgreha pooja Before marriage and donating things related to rashi lords at the time of marriage also paccifies the ill effects of Brakoot dosh.

Regards,
Rohit Sharma

bigbosshere007 <bigboss...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
dear sir,

what is bhakoot dosha and if u ahve bhakoot dosha in kundli milaan of
me and my wife . what are teh remedies for the bhakoot dosha. is tehre
naything that can be doen during the marriage or before
marriage.please advice me.
thanks

__._,_.___
|*| Jai Kaali Maata |*|

1|Remedies can Change your way to Destiny but can't change your destiny.
2|Do one remedy in one day.
3|Have Faith while doing remedies.
4|Read from the file section "rules for upay" document before doing remedies.
5|Although every care and precautions are taken while telling you remedies but do remedies at your own risk, moderators or group won't be responsible for any miss happening.

|*| Om Namha Shivay |*|

"Brahma murari tripurantkaari,
bhanu shashi bhoomi suto bhudh-shach,
guru-shach shukra shani rahu ketav,
sarvey greha shaanti kara bhavantoo."

Related Link: http://laalkitab.tk
Post message: laal...@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: laalkitab...@yahoogroups.com

Our  groups:-
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Dil-Apna-Punjabi
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads
List your web site
in Yahoo! Search.
Yahoo! Mail
Try the all-new
Yahoo! Mail Beta
Y! Messenger
Chat over IM with
group members.
.

__,_._,___

Pt. Rohit Sharma
919888079834
R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple
Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God).

Chinnu

未读,
2006年9月14日 12:02:032006/9/14
收件人 laalkitab
Dear Sir,

Kundli matching with my girl friend we found 2nd to 12th brakoot
dosha.points 0 out off 7
And as you mentioned below If there is no nadi Dosh (nari dosh) in
kudlis.points 8 out off 8.
My concern is whether we can get married?
Please advice.

Regards
Srinivas V

回复全部