kubeadm office hours

Robert Bailey

Jan 10, 2018, 3:19:30 AM1/10/18
to kubernetes-sig-cluster-lifecycle
Hello cluster lifecycle aficionados,

TL;DR

Our SIG now has kubeadm office hours on Wednesday @ 9am pacific time.

Longer version ...

During the waning days of 2017, the folks attending the kubeadm breakout meeting decided that it would make sense to rebrand the meeting from being implementation focused (upgrades, self-hosting, ha) to having a broader scope with the goal of expanding the audience and topics to include kubeadm users.

We don't expect the content or agenda to change overnight -- in fact, in the short term we expect the rebranding to be pretty superficial. But we do want to start advertising and encouraging more outside participation, especially as we begin to move kubeadm to GA this year.

As a side note, kops also has office hours, bi-weekly on Friday mornings which are also at 9am pacific time. We plan to add those meetings to the SIG and community calendars shortly.

If anyone else is running weekly meetings related to the SIG, please reach out and let us know.

Thanks!
Robby