Cluster addons meeting

Daniel Holbach

Mar 20, 2019, 5:59:31 AM3/20/19
to kubernetes-sig-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

in the last SIG Cluster Lifecycle meeting it was decided to create a subproject to drive the addons-via-operator KEP forward. The initiative has been named "cluster-addons" and its Slack can be found here.

We are now planning the first of a series of biweekly meetings and if you want to join in to learn more or contribute to it, please help us pick a date and time.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

Daniel Holbach

Mar 22, 2019, 9:49:36 AM3/22/19
to kubernetes-sig-c...@googlegroups.com
Hiya,

On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 at 10:59, Daniel Holbach <dan...@weave.works> wrote:
We are now planning the first of a series of biweekly meetings and if you want to join in to learn more or contribute to it, please help us pick a date and time.

Looks like everyone (who voted) can make it on Friday, 5th April 10:00 PDT, so let's go with that for now. If necessary, we can always move at a later stage.

Tim St. Clair

Mar 22, 2019, 5:47:30 PM3/22/19
to Daniel Holbach, kubernetes-sig-cluster-lifecycle
Here is the zoom ID - https://zoom.us/j/130096731  Let me know if you'd like me to send a meeting invite from the SCL calendar.

Cheers,
Timothy St. Clair

“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.”

Daniel Holbach

Mar 23, 2019, 4:39:34 AM3/23/19
to Tim St. Clair, kubernetes-sig-cluster-lifecycle
Hiya,

On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 at 22:47, Tim St. Clair <timo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here is the zoom ID - https://zoom.us/j/130096731

Thanks Tim, I just added it the meeting doc.

Let me know if you'd like me to send a meeting invite from the SCL calendar.

That'd be great, yes.

One thing I haven't quite figured out yet: during the call will there be someone to claim using the host key? (I just copied the instructions from the SCL agenda doc and wasn't quite sure how this would work in practise.)

Have a great weekend,
 Daniel

Jason DeTiberus

Mar 25, 2019, 9:36:58 AM3/25/19
to Daniel Holbach, Tim St. Clair, kubernetes-sig-cluster-lifecycle
After you join, click on the participants list. There will be a link for 'Claim Host' where you can enter the Host key.