sklar

Oct 23, 2012, 12:07:02 PM10/23/12
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
I am unable to load forms from file. When I click open forms from file on the main menu, the file browser doesn't load. Can someone give me suggestions on how I can make this work or alternate ways to modify xml form files that are already in existence?

-Rachel

celine

Oct 23, 2012, 4:00:28 PM10/23/12
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
I would check if the java plugin is installed in the web browser. And I would reinstall Java.

Neil Hendrick

Oct 24, 2012, 11:46:01 AM10/24/12
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Rachel,

A couple questions...
Are you loading a form that was made in KoBoForm, or one you built custom?
Are you using Firefox?
Is your Java plug in for Firefox up to date?

I have attached an example form that was built in KoBoForm and exported to XML. Try loading this file to see that it is not the XML form that is the problem.

~Neil Hendrick
KoBo Developer

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:07 PM, sklar <soilre.so...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am unable to load forms from file. When I click open forms from file on the main menu, the file browser doesn't load. Can someone give me suggestions on how I can make this work or alternate ways to modify xml form files that are already in existence?

-Rachel

Favorite Color.xml